Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• 2012 & 2011 Winery of the Year - Wine & Spirits
• San Francisco Chronicle - Top 100 Wines in the West
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the year's "most desirable" wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
For additional formats of Buty wines, please click here.
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to consider becoming a Friend of the BEAST. Saluté!
Though this Sphinx is as pure and dry as a cool desert night, beneath its timeless reserve is an oasis of luscious peach, orange blossom, honeysuckle and green apple flavors, all accentuated by lively acidity and sophisticated minerality.
The picture perfect 2012 vintage has yielded a wine with mouthfilling richness and alluring aromatics. Golden fig, apricot and peach notes from the sémillon combine with the sauvignon’s key lime, gooseberry and lemongrass notes and muscadelle’s expressive floral aromas to create a complete and compelling whole.
From its lovely stone fruit aromas of apricot and white peach to its tropical notes and layers of wild chamomile, minerals, marzipan and spice, this pure and polished expression of Conner Lee Vineyard shows why we love the chardonnay from this site so much.
In 2013, Seattle Magazine named the 2010 BEAST Phinny Hill Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, one of the “Best Wines of Washington’s Winegrowing Regions.” With a little extra time in bottle, this delightful BEAST has only gotten better. Made from 100% cabernet sauvignon, it stalks with power and poise, unrepentantly proclaiming the pure, intense essence of cabernet.