Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• The Ten Best Wines of 2015 - Forbes
• Top 100 Wines in the West - San Francisco Chronicle
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Met
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the Year's "Most Desirable" Wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Year's Best Cabernet Blends - Wine & Spirits
• "A superb estate" - Wine Advocate
• Outstanding Washington Reds - Wine Spectator
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington White Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• The Most Outstanding Wines of the Year - The Tasting Panel
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
• "Buty is the producer of a range of great wines" - Travel & Leisure
• "One of Washington's most awesome boutique wineries" - Best Wines Online
• "One of Washington State's best producers" - Leslie Sbrocco
• "Their wines are superb" - Jancis Robinson & Linda Murphy "American Wine"
• Six Best New Washington Chardonnays - The Classics - Seattle Magazine
For magnum and half bottle formats of Buty wines, please click here.
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to become a Friend of the BEAST. Saluté!
This dazzling wine offers delicious layers of golden fig, baked apple, lemon curd and orange blossom that flow across the palate, underscored by enticing notes of white flowers and minerality.
From its aromas of white flowers, Honeycrisp apple and lime blossom to its layered flavors of tangerine, wet stone, brioche and cinnamon, this is a wine of power and grace from a Grand Cru-caliber vineyard.
Like Rhône meets The Rocks District, this gorgeous wine combines complex layers of meat, minerality and black pepper with silky tannins and alluring layers of raspberry and strawberry.
With alluring aromas of red berries, cinnamon, ginger spice and sweet cream, along with luscious flavors of jammy red fruit and dusty cocoa powder, this dynamic and elegantly flowing wine shows why Conner Lee is considered one of Washington’s greatest vineyards!
Featuring 83% cabernet, our 2015 Columbia Rediviva is a showstopper. Rich, silky and sensual, it glides across the palate in waves of blackberry and cassis, with hints of brambly dark raspberry and baking spices adding nuance and depth.
From its come-hither aromas of cherry, clover, orange spice, violets and smoked meats to its floral aromas, silky tannins, radiant fruit and a fascinating underlying savoriness, this wine captures the essence of “The Rocks District.”
Straddling the magical line between the Old World and the New, this delicious wine offers layers of blueberry, boysenberry and black cherry, underscored by firm, ripe tannins and exotic notes of lilac and Asian spice.
"From the Blue Mountains to the Columbia River, southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon, in particular the Walla Walla Valley, is a remarkable region, one that American Indians called "Wallah Wallah," or "Many Waters." And for good reason. It's always been a bountiful place with its rich soils and streams teeming with fish. In Many Waters, venture into the same area that botanist David Douglas explored in 1826 and discover what has drawn people here for millenia."
"To keep wine enthusiasts thoroughly up to date, Paul Gregutt has now completely revised and expanded his critically acclaimed guide to Washington's best grapes, vineyards, wines, winemakers, and wineries. With twice as many winery and vineyard entries, completely updated tasting notes, and new recommended producers for each grape variety, this edition of Washington Wines and Wineries will continue to be the definitive reference on the subject."