Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• The Ten Best Wines of 2015 - Forbes
• Top 100 Wines in the West - San Francisco Chronicle
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Met
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the Year's "Most Desirable" Wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Year's Best Cabernet Blends - Wine & Spirits
• "A superb estate" - Wine Advocate
• Outstanding Washington Reds - Wine Spectator
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington White Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• The Most Outstanding Wines of the Year - The Tasting Panel
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
• "Buty is the producer of a range of great wines" - Travel & Leisure
• "One of Washington's most awesome boutique wineries" - Best Wines Online
• "One of Washington State's best producers" - Leslie Sbrocco
• "Their wines are superb" - Jancis Robinson & Linda Murphy "American Wine"
• Six Best New Washington Chardonnays - The Classics - Seattle Magazine
For magnum and half bottle formats of Buty wines, please click here.
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to become a Friend of the BEAST. Saluté!
Offering dazzling layers of golden fig, rose petal, pear, lemon and orange blossom, this tantalizing wine shows why this classic blend of white Bordeaux varieties is so dynamic and delicious.
From a Grand Cru-caliber vineyard in an exceptional vintage, this is a glorious wine with vibrant layers of white flowers, Asian pear, summer melon, Golden Delicious apple and finely chiseled minerality.
With alluring aromas of red berries, cinnamon, ginger spice and sweet cream, along with luscious flavors of jammy red fruit and dusty cocoa powder, this dynamic and elegantly flowing wine shows why Conner Lee is considered one of Washington’s greatest vineyards!
Featuring 80% cabernet, our 2014 Columbia Rediviva is a showstopper. From its alluring aromas of perfume, homemade strawberry jam and baking spices to its mesmerizing core of black cherry and citrus, it is both vibrant and voluptuous.
From its come-hither aromas of cherry, clover, orange spice, violets and smoked meats to its floral aromas, silky tannins, radiant fruit and a fascinating underlying savoriness, this wine captures the essence of “The Rocks District.”
After four years in barrel and bottle, this plush and flowing wine reveals luxurious layers of black licorice, savory plum sauce, moist earth, smoked meats, clove and currants.
Straddling the magical line between the Old World and the New, this delicious wine offers layers of blueberry, boysenberry and black cherry, underscored by firm, ripe tannins and exotic notes of lilac and Asian spice.
"From the Blue Mountains to the Columbia River, southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon, in particular the Walla Walla Valley, is a remarkable region, one that American Indians called "Wallah Wallah," or "Many Waters." And for good reason. It's always been a bountiful place with its rich soils and streams teeming with fish. In Many Waters, venture into the same area that botanist David Douglas explored in 1826 and discover what has drawn people here for millenia."
"To keep wine enthusiasts thoroughly up to date, Paul Gregutt has now completely revised and expanded his critically acclaimed guide to Washington's best grapes, vineyards, wines, winemakers, and wineries. With twice as many winery and vineyard entries, completely updated tasting notes, and new recommended producers for each grape variety, this edition of Washington Wines and Wineries will continue to be the definitive reference on the subject."