Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• The Ten Best Wines of 2015 - Forbes
• Top 100 Wines in the West - San Francisco Chronicle
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Met
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the Year's "Most Desirable" Wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Year's Best Cabernet Blends - Wine & Spirits
• "A superb estate" - Wine Advocate
• Outstanding Washington Reds - Wine Spectator
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington White Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• The Most Outstanding Wines of the Year - The Tasting Panel
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
• "Buty is the producer of a range of great wines" - Travel & Leisure
• "One of Washington's most awesome boutique wineries" - Best Wines Online
• "One of Washington State's best producers" - Leslie Sbrocco
• "Their wines are superb" - Jancis Robinson & Linda Murphy "American Wine"
• Six Best New Washington Chardonnays - The Classics - Seattle Magazine
December 2016, Due to extreme cold temperatures across the United States, we are not able to ship any wine orders via GROUND shipping method at this time. Please contact our tasting room manager, Lindsey Dennis, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions. Thank you.
For magnum and half bottle formats of Buty wines, please click here.
For your added pleasure, we are happy to include complimentary UPS Ground shipping on all orders of twelve bottles or more (mixed cases allowed)!
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to become a Friend of the BEAST. Saluté!
"From the Blue Mountains to the Columbia River, southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon, in particular the Walla Walla Valley, is a remarkable region, one that American Indians called "Wallah Wallah," or "Many Waters." And for good reason. It's always been a bountiful place with its rich soils and streams teeming with fish. In Many Waters, venture into the same area that botanist David Douglas explored in 1826 and discover what has drawn people here for millenia."
"To keep wine enthusiasts thoroughly up to date, Paul Gregutt has now completely revised and expanded his critically acclaimed guide to Washington's best grapes, vineyards, wines, winemakers, and wineries. With twice as many winery and vineyard entries, completely updated tasting notes, and new recommended producers for each grape variety, this edition of Washington Wines and Wineries will continue to be the definitive reference on the subject."
Sleek and powerful, this impeccably aged malbec glides across the palate, revealing decadent layers of black licorice, plum and blackberry. Our finest incarnation of this BEAST to date!
Made from 100% Phinny Hill cabernet sauvignon, and aged for 20 months in French oak barrels, this BEAST offers a spellbinding combination of richness and nuance, displaying gorgeous layers of spicy ripe cherry, currant and violets.
Offering dazzling layers of white flower, golden fig, honey, rose, jasmine and orange spice, this tantalizing wine shows why this classic blend of white Bordeaux varieties is so dynamic and compelling.
Lush and intensely aromatic, with complex notes of minerality, this beautiful wine displays layers of white flowers, tangerine, beeswax and delicious tropical fruit.
Like Rhône meets The Rocks District, this seamlessly layered blend possesses a Rocks-inspired radiance that carries flavors of plum, smoke, spicy pepper, black raspberry and Kirsch to a poised and focused finish.
Featuring 85% cabernet, our 2013 Columbia Rediviva is a showstopper. From its beautiful floral and red fruit aromas to its silky structure and mesmerizing core of blackberry and cassis flavors, it is both poised and voluptuous.
A gorgeous expression of what can be achieved from this iconic vineyard, this alluring wine has a juicy merlot-driven core of black cherry and boysenberry, with lovely cabernet franc layers of flowers, blueberry and baking spices.
In our finest Rediviva of the Stones to date, sophisticated syrah-driven notes of beach smoke, olive tapenade, sea spray and black raspberry mingle with sweet tobacco leaf, floral layers and peppery spice from cabernet sauvignon and mourvèdre.