Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• The Ten Best Wines of 2015 - Forbes
• Top 100 Wines in the West - San Francisco Chronicle
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Met
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the Year's "Most Desirable" Wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Year's Best Cabernet Blends - Wine & Spirits
• "A superb estate" - Wine Advocate
• Outstanding Washington Reds - Wine Spectator
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington White Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• The Most Outstanding Wines of the Year - The Tasting Panel
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
• "Buty is the producer of a range of great wines" - Travel & Leisure
• "One of Washington's most awesome boutique wineries" - Best Wines Online
• "One of Washington State's best producers" - Leslie Sbrocco
• "Their wines are superb" - Jancis Robinson & Linda Murphy "American Wine"
• Six Best New Washington Chardonnays - The Classics - Seattle Magazine
For magnum and half bottle formats of Buty wines, please click here.
For your added pleasure, we are happy to include complimentary UPS Ground shipping on all orders of twelve bottles or more (mixed cases allowed)!
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to become a Friend of the BEAST. Saluté!
Offering dazzling layers of golden fig, rose petal, pear, lemon and orange blossom, this tantalizing wine shows why this classic blend of white Bordeaux varieties is so dynamic and delicious.
From a Grand Cru-caliber vineyard in an exceptional vintage, this is a glorious wine with vibrant layers of white flowers, Asian pear, summer melon, Golden Delicious apple and finely chiseled minerality.
Featuring 80% cabernet, our 2014 Columbia Rediviva is a showstopper. From its alluring aromas of perfume, homemade strawberry jam and baking spices to its mesmerizing core of black cherry and citrus, it is both vibrant and voluptuous.
A stunning expression of what can be achieved from this iconic vineyard, this wine displays alluring layers of ripe boysenberry, violet, chocolate-covered cherries, sage and sweet clove, all underscored by excellent natural acidity and impeccably integrated tannins.
Like Rhône meets The Rocks District, this seamlessly layered blend possesses a Rocks-inspired radiance that carries flavors of plum, smoke, spicy pepper, black raspberry and Kirsch to a poised and focused finish.
From its come-hither aromas of flowers, cinnamon, clove, roast game and savory sesame oil to its silky tannins, minerality and gorgeous flavors of raspberry, orange zest and cracked pepper, this wine captures the essence of “The Stones.”
"From the Blue Mountains to the Columbia River, southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon, in particular the Walla Walla Valley, is a remarkable region, one that American Indians called "Wallah Wallah," or "Many Waters." And for good reason. It's always been a bountiful place with its rich soils and streams teeming with fish. In Many Waters, venture into the same area that botanist David Douglas explored in 1826 and discover what has drawn people here for millenia."
"To keep wine enthusiasts thoroughly up to date, Paul Gregutt has now completely revised and expanded his critically acclaimed guide to Washington's best grapes, vineyards, wines, winemakers, and wineries. With twice as many winery and vineyard entries, completely updated tasting notes, and new recommended producers for each grape variety, this edition of Washington Wines and Wineries will continue to be the definitive reference on the subject."