Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• The Ten Best Wines of 2015 - Forbes
• Top 100 Wines in the West - San Francisco Chronicle
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Met
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the Year's "Most Desirable" Wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Year's Best Cabernet Blends - Wine & Spirits
• "A superb estate" - Wine Advocate
• Outstanding Washington Reds - Wine Spectator
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington White Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• The Most Outstanding Wines of the Year - The Tasting Panel
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
• "Buty is the producer of a range of great wines" - Travel & Leisure
• "One of Washington's most awesome boutique wineries" - Best Wines Online
• "One of Washington State's best producers" - Leslie Sbrocco
• "Their wines are superb" - Jancis Robinson & Linda Murphy "American Wine"
• Six Best New Washington Chardonnays - The Classics - Seattle Magazine
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to become a Friend of the BEAST.
Enjoy free continental ground shipping on purchases of a case or more (standard size). Many cheers!
85% Grenache & 15% Cabernet Sauvignon
With a silky texture, earthy minerality and glorious layers of raspberry, cherry and cranberry, this sleek and radiant grenache-driven blend beguiles on the palate, where juicy berry flavors mingle with layers of black pepper, violet and savory peach cobbler.
Straddling the line between the Old World and the New, this wine combines stunning layers of blueberry, black raspberry and cinnamon, with hints of fresh herbs, sweet red-pepper coulis and floral rosewater.
With alluring aromas of red berries, cinnamon, ginger spice and sweet cream, along with luscious flavors of jammy red fruit and dusty cocoa powder, this dynamic and elegantly flowing wine shows why Conner Lee is considered one of Washington’s greatest vineyards!
A pure and profound expression of 100% cabernet, this wine offers a glorious structure, robust age-worthy tannins and voluptuous layers of raspberry jam, black plum, clove, sweet tobacco leaf and orange zest.
A gem from Buty's library: Featuring 80% cabernet, our 2014 Columbia Rediviva is a showstopper. From its alluring aromas of perfume, homemade strawberry jam and baking spices to its mesmerizing core of black cherry and citrus, it is both vibrant and voluptuous.
A gem from Buty's Library: From its come-hither aromas of flowers, cinnamon, clove, roast game and savory sesame oil to its silky tannins, minerality and gorgeous flavors of raspberry, orange zest and cracked pepper, this wine captures the essence of “The Stones.”
A gem from Buty's library: This dazzling chardonnay offers lovely richness, intense aromatics and beautiful fruit, with mesmerizing layers of white flowers, golden apple, Asian pear, black tea and wild honey, all underscored by radiant natural acidity.
Enjoy now, through 4+ years.
A gem from Buty's library: 60% Semillon from Rosebud Ranches Vineyard and Boushey Vineyard, and 22% Sauvignon and 18% Muscadelle from Lonesome Spring Ranch
Enjoy now, through 6+ years.