Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• The Ten Best Wines of 2015 - Forbes
• Top 100 Wines in the West - San Francisco Chronicle
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Met
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the Year's "Most Desirable" Wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Year's Best Cabernet Blends - Wine & Spirits
• "A superb estate" - Wine Advocate
• Outstanding Washington Reds - Wine Spectator
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington White Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• The Most Outstanding Wines of the Year - The Tasting Panel
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
• "Buty is the producer of a range of great wines" - Travel & Leisure
• "One of Washington's most awesome boutique wineries" - Best Wines Online
• "One of Washington State's best producers" - Leslie Sbrocco
• "Their wines are superb" - Jancis Robinson & Linda Murphy "American Wine"
• Six Best New Washington Chardonnays - The Classics - Seattle Magazine
For magnum and half bottle formats of Buty wines, please click here.
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to become a Friend of the BEAST.
For your added pleasure, we are happy to include complimentary UPS ground shipping on all orders of 12 bottles or more!
Please be advised, due to extreme temperatures of summer, we are not shipping via ground method at this time. We are happy to hold your orders in our temperature controlled celler until it is cool enough to ship. If you would like us to hold your wines here, please note that in your order or call the winery. Thank you!
From its classic sémillon notes of fig and white flowers, to its shimmering layers of honeycomb, orange blossom, citrus, chamomile, pear and papaya, each sip of this wine offers new delights.
This dazzling chardonnay offers lovely richness, intense aromatics and beautiful fruit, with mesmerizing layers of white flowers, golden apple, Asian pear, black tea and wild honey, all underscored by radiant natural acidity.
Featuring 79% cabernet, our 2016 Columbia Rediviva is an alluring wine with a silky texture and gorgeous layers of black cherry, plum, cassis and cocoa, as well as savory hints of sage and dusty earth.
Like Rhône meets The Rocks District, this gorgeous wine combines complex layers of meat, minerality and black pepper with silky tannins and alluring layers of raspberry and strawberry.
With alluring aromas of red berries, cinnamon, ginger spice and sweet cream, along with luscious flavors of jammy red fruit and dusty cocoa powder, this dynamic and elegantly flowing wine shows why Conner Lee is considered one of Washington’s greatest vineyards!
From its alluring aromas of cherry, plum, clove, cured meat and violets to its silky tannins, sophisticated minerality and fascinating underlying savoriness, this wine captures the essence of “The Rocks District.”
With a silky texture, earthy minerality and glorious layers of raspberry, cherry and cranberry, this sleek and radiant grenache-driven blend beguiles on the palate, where juicy berry flavors mingle with layers of black pepper, violet and savory peach cobbler.
Carrying its power and weight with a graceful nonchalance, this BEAST offers perfumed aromatics, along with flavors of black cherry, boysenberry, sweet tobacco leaf, woodsy cedar and violet.
"From the Blue Mountains to the Columbia River, southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon, in particular the Walla Walla Valley, is a remarkable region, one that American Indians called "Wallah Wallah," or "Many Waters." And for good reason. It's always been a bountiful place with its rich soils and streams teeming with fish. In Many Waters, venture into the same area that botanist David Douglas explored in 1826 and discover what has drawn people here for millenia."
"To keep wine enthusiasts thoroughly up to date, Paul Gregutt has now completely revised and expanded his critically acclaimed guide to Washington's best grapes, vineyards, wines, winemakers, and wineries. With twice as many winery and vineyard entries, completely updated tasting notes, and new recommended producers for each grape variety, this edition of Washington Wines and Wineries will continue to be the definitive reference on the subject."