Welcome to our Buty wine store.
• The Ten Best Wines of 2015 - Forbes
• Top 100 Wines in the West - San Francisco Chronicle
• Top 100 Cellar Selections - Wine Enthusiast
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Met
• Top 100 Washington Wines - Seattle Times
• Top 100 of the Year's "Most Desirable" Wines - Wine Enthusiast
• Year's Best Cabernet Blends - Wine & Spirits
• "A superb estate" - Wine Advocate
• Outstanding Washington Reds - Wine Spectator
• Star Producer, Best of the Best - Food & Wine's Wine Guide
• Best Washington White Bordeaux inspired blend - Seattle Magazine
• The Most Outstanding Wines of the Year - The Tasting Panel
• Top 20 Washington State Wineries - Paul Gregutt's “Washington Wines and Wineries”
• "Buty is the producer of a range of great wines" - Travel & Leisure
• "One of Washington's most awesome boutique wineries" - Best Wines Online
• "One of Washington State's best producers" - Leslie Sbrocco
• "Their wines are superb" - Jancis Robinson & Linda Murphy "American Wine"
• Six Best New Washington Chardonnays - The Classics - Seattle Magazine
For first access to our most limited single-vineyard, and winery-direct offerings, we invite you to become a Friend of the BEAST.
Enjoy free continental ground shipping on purchases of a case or more (standard size). Many cheers!
*New Release* 85% Grenache & 15% Cabernet Sauvignon
With a silky texture, earthy minerality and glorious layers of raspberry, cherry and cranberry, this sleek and radiant grenache-driven blend beguiles on the palate, where juicy berry flavors mingle with layers of black pepper, violet and savory peach cobbler.
From its classic sémillon notes of fig and white flowers, to its shimmering layers of honeycomb, orange blossom, citrus, chamomile, pear and papaya, each sip of this wine offers new delights.
This dazzling chardonnay offers lovely richness, intense aromatics and beautiful fruit, with mesmerizing layers of white flowers, golden apple, Asian pear, black tea and wild honey, all underscored by radiant natural acidity.
Like Rhône meets The Rocks District, this gorgeous wine combines complex layers of meat, minerality and black pepper with silky tannins and alluring layers of raspberry and strawberry.
With alluring aromas of red berries, cinnamon, ginger spice and sweet cream, along with luscious flavors of jammy red fruit and dusty cocoa powder, this dynamic and elegantly flowing wine shows why Conner Lee is considered one of Washington’s greatest vineyards!
Featuring 84% cabernet, our 2017 Columbia Rediviva is an alluring wine with a silky, rich texture and compelling layers of black cherry, currant, violet, and mocha, as well as notes of sweet saddle leather.
From its alluring aromas of cherry, plum, clove, cured meat and violets to its silky tannins, sophisticated minerality and fascinating underlying savoriness, this wine captures the essence of “The Rocks District.”
Straddling the line between the Old World and the New, this wine combines stunning layers of blueberry, black raspberry and cinnamon, with hints of fresh herbs, sweet red-pepper coulis and floral rosewater.
A pure and profound expression of 100% cabernet, this wine offers a glorious structure, robust age-worthy tannins and voluptuous layers of raspberry jam, black plum, clove, sweet tobacco leaf and orange zest.
"From the Blue Mountains to the Columbia River, southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon, in particular the Walla Walla Valley, is a remarkable region, one that American Indians called "Wallah Wallah," or "Many Waters." And for good reason. It's always been a bountiful place with its rich soils and streams teeming with fish. In Many Waters, venture into the same area that botanist David Douglas explored in 1826 and discover what has drawn people here for millenia."